ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, sales operations & automation manager to join our Revenue Operations team to manage, develop & grow our Sales Operations team here at Peloton.
You will be responsible for the following: cross-functional partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, Enterprise Systems & Marketing operations to design & innovate on our internal sales tooling, reporting/analytics, automation, & project prioritization & roadmapping.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations team priorities & project roadmap to deliverables & timelines
- Manage sales operations team members by holding weekly 1:1s, team standups, monthly & quarterly project/business reviews
- Partner with crossfunction teams across sales leadership & enablement, product, marketing leaders & enterprise systems, & to gain alignment of roadmap needs.
- Implement best practices for sales tooling scalability, automation & efficiency working closely with the sales enablement & sales leadership.
- Partner with Revenue Program management team on cross-functional projects & company initiatives
- Report status updates weekly, monthly, & quarterly on projects to the Director of Revenue Operations & project stakeholders
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to support new campaigns, asset management, & quarterly project roadmap
- Identify reporting & analytics opportunities in across all sales tooling in partnership with sales leadership & sales enablement
- 5-10 years experience as sales operations leadership/management
- +5 years team management experience
- Exceptional project management & sales product roadmapping
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (project presentations and
- Data-driven, creative-thinker, analytical, & a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional leadership & projects
- Salesforce Sales Cloud & sales automation tooling
- Administration of enterprise chat, phone, & email tooling
- B2C & B2B Sales technology & system architecture
- Building out and/or managing a sales operations team
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.