As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Business Solutions global platform (VBS) unit has overall responsibility for all aspects of business strategy, development & management for commercial products, as well as platform development & commercial information management. VBS serves clients engaged in providing payment products to middle market & large corporate/multinational companies, governments & commercial supply chain/B2B segments. VBS is accountable for global interoperability of VBS products & services; developing new channel solutions & technology support; building alliances & solutions for new products, technologies, platforms & market segment penetration; & business unit analytics & reporting.
As Director, IntelliLink Compliance Platform, within the VBS Data Solutions team, you will be responsible for providing value added services to business, corporations & government.In this role, you will focus on IntelliLink Compliance Product/Platform Strategy, end-to-end Platform Ownership, development & management of Platform roadmaps for middle market & large Corporate/Multinational Companies, Governments, State, Local & Commercial Supply Chain/B2B segments.
- Analyze & assess scope of the roadmap & requirements
- Create user stories & track during agile sprint cycles
- Work with Technology partners to oversee design, development, resource allocation, budget, ensure on-time delivery & client commitments
- Update product & marketing documentations
- Conduct UATs & product releases
- Conduct product webinars & assist cross-functional teams
- Support Government-as-a-client initiative
- Global rollout of IntelliLink Compliance in AP & CEMEA markets
- Communicate with Stakeholders
- Understands & maintains a deep understanding of the commercial product strategies, priorities & issues.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients & will have close working relationship with the VBS Product teams.
- Collaborates easily & successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure.
- Ability to perform financial analysis & business cases for bespoke pricing and/or new products is a plus.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- B.S. or B.A. in Business or Computer Science, with 7 to 10 years of experience with progressively increasing responsibility with a focus on product management.
- This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a corporate business environment.
- The role requires strong interpersonal & communication skills & the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to implement & assess the operational impact of changes to processes/procedures.
- Must have experience in presenting & communicating complex/detailed topics to clients & stakeholders.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, & Word) & experience with PowerPoint presentations.
- Must have experience in working with distributed technology teams in a product/platform management capacity.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment, to lead, influence others & set direction.
- Operates with minimal supervision & able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently.
- Excellent business ethics is required & the successful candidate will have experience & demonstrated success in the above listed core competencies
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Strong understanding of commercial card industry is a plus.
- Travel - This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 25% of the time
- Physical Requirements - This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.lines & applicable local law.