At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Structure messaging & develop global communication for specific topics, e.g. positioning messages, benefit messaging, sustainability messages to apply throughout all marketing channels from banners to blog posts
- Conceptualize & write all international sustainability communications including the annual sustainability report; work closely with the International Operations & the Global Finance Team
- Support countries in roll-outs of communication/messaging projects
- Work closely with design teams to ensure 360 communication messaging
Who we are looking for
- BS/MS from a top tier university in Communications, or another related field of study
- Excellent skills in English copywriting is a must have
- Experience in structuring & writing comprehensive documents (e.g. Whitepaper) as well as texting for Performance Marketing assets
- Experience in sustainability communication is a plus
- Project management skills & ability to deal with a large variety of stakeholders
- Ability to achieve goals while managing scrope, time, quality & risk
- Ability to quickly grasp our product & consumer base
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Communications-, Brand- or PR-manager role, ideally in the areas of food or tech
What we offer
- The chance to have an impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.