Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
The Senior Program Manager for Enterprise Systems is a key leadership role on the team. Your primary responsibility will be to lead the execution of multiple business transformation programs.
You will lead cross functional teams from program definition through planning & execution. Healthcare experience would be helpful but is not a pre-requisite for well-qualified candidates.
You will work closely with key stakeholders across the organization, across multiple business functions, including Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Technology, Finance, HR, Product & Operations, among others, with responsibility for high profile change programs.
The operation of program governance, including with executive leadership, will be a part of the role.
- Lead a cross functional program teams in the execution of priority business initiatives.Work closely with multiple business functions at all levels of the organization.
- Establish program charters at launch; facilitate workshops with stakeholders, SMEs & third parties to elicit requirements & align objectives; develop & maintain the integrated plan; operate the accountability matrix within program governance structure; monitor progress & course correct as needed through completion of the program.
- Manage stakeholders for timely decisions, escalations & assistance
- Primary point of contact for any program status or updates, including escalation of any emerging risks or issues
- Lead the team through problem resolution including root cause analysis & corrective action
- Track critical path activities, with contingency plans & workarounds as needed to maintain program on plan
- Lead the team to prepare for phase gate reviews & go/no-go decisions required by executive leadership
- Define program resource needs, negotiate program resourcing plans & track resource usage over the course of the program
- Train program participants in their roles, how to follow the agreed program methodology & to participate in program governance
- Perform other program related duties & assignments as required
- Knowledge of tools/artifacts to support program activities such as planning, tracking, forecasting, resource allocation & cost reporting is required.
- Familiarity with agile methods & tools, including sprint & release planning
- Position requires the ability to collect information from multiple sources, resolve conflicting requirements & synthesize, & drive an organization through the various issues to result in a successful program completion
- Experience with both Agile & Waterfall program management & SDLC; Portfolio planning, organization & reporting, as well as specific programs
- Experience working in FDA-regulated environments is preferred
Bachelors degree in a business or a technical discipline.An advanced degree in either business or a technical field is desired. Relevant experience of 5 to 8 years or more, routinely interfacing with technology professionals.
PMP & scrum certifications preferred.
Process analysis certifications or formal training in methods such as Six Sigma a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacyNotice for Job Applicants.