Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for developers & businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better user experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
About the role:
This role will be in charge of the updating, maintenance, & data integrations for the disparate tools used at Clarifai. The System Administrator will be critical in ensuring data integrity for each system that Clarifai utilizes. Using their creative skills, this team member will be responsible for crafting new schemas. As a team player, this role will be able to work to implement others ideas. Finally, a strong sense of organization will let this role ensure data cleanliness & take lead on maintenance of the tools at Clarifai.
Your success in the organization & curation of the tools at Clarifai will ensure that the company is running at top efficiency. You are the oil in the car that is Clarifai. Your work in Clarifais tool will be instrumental in ensuring the scalability & growth of the business. Your creativity will help lower workloads of other players around the company. You will be a lynchpin in ensuring Clarifais efficiency.
- Work with the Data Analytics team to ensure data integrity
- Monitor tools to ensure data flow
- Create & own workflows relating to incoming sales & marketing leads
- Help in the creation of meaningful metrics & reports
- You work with sales, marketing, and/or business intelligence tools
- You move fluidly in business tools
- You create informative reports generated from tools
- You are able to run an audit on data cleanliness & can think of solutions to clean data
- You are able to handle multiple projects at once & prioritize amongst the projects
- You have a passion for AI & enjoy challenging problems, such as creatively determining how to get our technology into the hands of customers to tackle real business problems.
- Experience with start-up business tools
- Strong analytical skills
- 1-3 years of experience in the same or similar role.
- You have worked with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Jira previously
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Learn the intricacies of our current business tools
- Ramp up on skills necessary for future execution
- Work hard to understand how our tool related systems are functioning
3 months later, you will use your understanding of Clarifais business to find the critical areas to address. You will:
- Take over admin status of Clarifais systems
- Create new reporting methods for essential metrics
- Determine the status of data cleanliness & impart a mission to clean all business data
AT THIS POINT YOU WILL BE EVALUATED FOR A FULL TIME ROLE
6 months down the road, your understanding of current & future projects will allow you to make adjustment. You will:
- Pose suggestions to the current framework
- Overhaul old systems that no longer function as planned
- Determine a long-term plan for marketing & sales tool use
In 12 months, your deep understanding of our product & infrastructure will be critical in determining the future vision for our company & data. You will:
- Implement processes that bring deeper insight into reporting & metrics
- Create automation & workflows to lower the overhead of users
- Instantiate lead scoring and/or machine learning in our lead process
In the future,
- You will own the entirety of the tools at Clarifai & work to manage users, permissions, & create long term projects to continually improve our efficacy of tool usage
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.