Conductor is in search of an experienced Helpdesk Technician for our IT team. This is a high visibility role, charged not just with managing our entire internal IT service infrastructure, but also with identifying & executing strategic improvement initiatives & ensuring our fast growing company continues to have the highest possible level of IT service. If you are interested in working for a company with great culture & technology, & with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do & who are looking to change how enterprise software is created, we would like to speak with you.
This is a nonexempt, fixed-term position for three months with potential for extension/conversion (depending on business needs).
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", & holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical assistance & support for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, & hardware
- Maintain performance of computer systems
- Train employees on various systems & solutions
- Install, modify, & repair computer hardware & software
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) & other systems
- Resolve technical problems with technological assets in office, including printers, multi-function units, projects, TVs & conferencing equipment
- Assist in setting up A/V equipment for All Hands meetings & Town Halls
What We're Looking For
- Desire to learn
- Excellent troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows & Mac operating systems, server operating systems a plus
- Knowledge of basic networking technology, including TCP/IP, LANs & WANs
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware
- At least one year completed CS studies or equivalent experience
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged & passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day & affect the company's success & growth. We all share the same values & push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds & include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career & make a difference in this industry.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductors search & content intelligence platform helps marketers create & optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, & higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards & workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, & demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO & content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services & support including site audits, site migrations, & managed services that empower in-house marketing teams & digital marketing agencies to drive results & put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global & emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, & WeWork.