Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families!
Join our close-knit team at Aegis of Kent! We specialize in memory care for residents with Alzheimers & other forms of dementia.
Located at:10421 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 9 AM- 5 PM
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist Life Enrichment Director with administrative duties of department including email & Life Enrichment Activity Tracker correspondences, monthly calendar management, & photo uploads.
- Assist Life Enrichment Director in daily oversight of Life Enrichment team members & programming
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, & hosted speakers
- Assist in creating new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
- Participating in painting & pottery, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies & so much more!
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Leadership readiness
- Creative approach to enhancing activity results & resident engagement
- Musical instrument experience & knowledge (guitar, piano, etc...) desired
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps & other electronic devices
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information