About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role
TodayTix Group is looking for a Director SEO to develop & oversee our organic search strategy, driving initiatives to improve rankings, increase process efficiency & program scale, & grow traffic & revenue from search globally. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the business performance of the TodayTix Group assets across organic search. This is an opportunity for a candidate with a consistent track record of optimising global websites toward direct response KPIs in a dynamic environment. This role may be located in NYC or London.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all SEO initiatives for the TodayTix Group portfolio of assets (TodayTix.com, LondonTheatre.co.uk, NewYorkTheatreGuide.com, BoxOffice.co.uk, Show-Score.com, & more), including regularly performing detailed keyword research, reviewing technical SEO issues & recommending fixes, & direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g., link building).
- Lead SEO content strategy, partnering with the Associate Director of Editorial on editorial strategy across all TodayTix Group assets
- Model projections of revenue potential to define priority initiatives
- Identify market opportunities to improve traffic growth from organic search, then build strategies to execute on those opportunities
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to identify & prioritise website optimisations, landing page builds, testing roadmap, etc.
- Monitor key SEO KPIs & prepare & present reports regularly
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years experience directly related to search engine optimisation for e-commerce brands
- Passion for finding the underlying story of search initiatives & tying it back to core business objectives, with a focus on sales
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms & ranking strategies, & a passion for staying on top of the latest algorithm updates, best practices, & relevant third-party tools
- Exceptional quantitative skills & aptitude, including advanced Excel skills
- Deep working knowledge of Google Analytics, & expert understanding of marketing attribution
- Bonus: experience managing paid search initiatives (PPC/SEM)
What we offer:
TodayTix Group takes care of its team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.