ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Casino Operations Associate to support our Stars Casino, PokerStars & FOX Bet brands. This individual will help support the Casino Operations Manager in releasing online casino games, daily quality assurance, game lobby management & operation casino day to day activities. This is an exciting opportunity to help define the direction of our iGaming business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Daily review of casino games to make sure our iGaming operations are running best in class.
- Coordinating schedules with casino vendors of when to release new games into the market.
- Support operational daily activities across the entire online casino including testing games, releasing games, & reviewing any player issues.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects & help follow up with pending tickets to fix technical issues.
- Review competitors to see missing opportunities for our brands.
- Provide weekly updates to iGaming stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing & publishing content on our owned digital platforms. This includes regular monitoring & auditing of our platform content to ensure team KPIs on accuracy & precision are met, or exceeded
- Continually auditing customer journeys to ensure there is as little friction as possible
- Working with the Customer Service representatives & the wider teams outside of marketing to ensure all marketing activities & requests are understood
- Contribute to improving the quality & efficiency of internal Digital Operations processes by finding efficiency gains & reviewing & refining recurring processes
- Working with the Product Development team to ensure customers needs are being met by existing & new products
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of iGaming experience
- Previous casino experience is highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Previous poker experience is a plus
- Email marketing experience is a plus
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical planner & self-starter
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Ability to build & maintain strong internal relationships
- Ability to work under pressure & on own initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Basic to intermediate HTML skills
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends & evening shifts
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.