The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. Were reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, & digital health companies to run studies faster & more efficiently.
As an Enterprise Account Executive,you will be the face of TrialSpark - personally responsible for developing executive relationships, establishing a robust pipeline, & ultimately driving new revenue (closing contracts). This role is the growth engine of the company; it powers all the downstream operations that enables patients to access new treatments.
What success behaviors look like:
- Lead executive-level meetings & facilitate an engaging discussion
- Develop strong client relationships while challenging them to think differently
- Collaborate closely with operations & set proper client expectations
- Manage the pipeline with discipline & organization
- Run at problems with data, curiosity, & humility
- Represent the company & champion the mission at conferences & events
- Figure it out when theres no playbook!
- 6+ years of professional experience in client-facing roles, including business development, delivery or sales.You have directly led engagements or sales with client leadership.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Empathetic & entrepreneurial: instills trust & credibility with clients which then unlocks a trailblazing approach
- Organized & analytical balanced with getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.