As Head of Brand Strategy, you will be working closely with the Global SVP Brand & will be part of the Global Brand Team & will be responsible for the strategic positioning across our portfolio of multiple brands across all 14 global markets. Youll be in charge of Strategic Brand Marketing & Brand Development as well as Product Marketing & coordinate projects across local & global teams at HelloFresh.
What you'll do
- Manage Annual Brand Planning across all international HelloFresh markets & coordinate progress reviews
- Lead the development & application of the brand portfolio across the HelloFresh Brand family (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Chefs Plate, EveryPlate & Factor) together with the Global SVP Brand
- Coordinate Brand Positioning of new market entries in close alignment with the Market Launch Taskforce
- Drive the international product marketing strategy & implement decision frameworks for product communication
- Work closely with the Brand Campaigns Team on the development of Brand Partnerships
- Closely align with Research & Marketing BI in identifying brand developments across markets
- Develop & oversee product communication rollouts
- Close collaboration with New Product Development, Operations & Tech Teams
- Close collaboration with all Marketing Departments
What you'll bring
- Senior professional with min. 7 years' experience in digital Marketing
- Experience with management of Brand Portfolios & Brand Strategy
- Budget planning & management experience
- Understanding of testing setups & optimization
- Performance-oriented mindset
- Collaborative yet decisive personality
- Ability to manage & coordinate matrix teams & operate in international environments
- Ability to think on your feet & take decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to set & maintain structures
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.