WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IMs mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful & monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned & Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the worlds biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement & social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, & many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors, & we are focused on growing our standout global team & product stack.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Spot.IM is looking for a highly creative social media strategist to create, develop, & launch engaging campaigns across Spot.IMs social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. The ideal candidate has a knack for editorial direction & storytelling with the ability to shape & share daily content that excites our audience & meets measured growth. This person is clever & witty, culturally savvy, & understanding of new trends happening in social media & content creation.
- Oversee ongoing editorial direction for Spot.IM social channels, including copy & content development
- Capture & design social-first campaigns that stay authentic to our brand, increasing exposure of our products, & ultimately drive Publishers to our business
- Create & manage daily posting, engagement & responses to follower comments in a timely manner; actively chat through our brand voice with followers in friendly, conversational ways
- Work with our VP of Marketing to co-lead social strategies that amplify exposure of company news, property events, partnerships, & other special events & announcements
- Prepare required assets for all corporate & property specific postings, & as needed work with photoshop & video editing tools
- You have managed social media for a brand (B2B or B2C) and/or creating editorial content
- You can lend your strong knowledge of the latest social media technologies & best practices (i.e. new tools, algorithm changes, platform enhancements
- You have creative vision as well as exceptional written & communication skills
- You are a natural self starter & a team player
- You have experience with video production & image editing
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Apply today.