Checkrs mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkrs product has shifted the on-demand economy & has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern & compliant background checks for global enterprises & startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment & we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people & we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for managing the Enterprise team to drive new (highly greenfield) business in the enterprise segment through your prospecting, deal & pipeline management, & closing abilities. You will be part of an elite, professional, & rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, & constant improvement.
- As the leader on Enterprise sales team, you will be responsible for building, hiring, & training a world class sales organization from the ground up
- Take a very hands on approach to management/deal flow, including shadowing/running sales calls at the senior executive level within Fortune 1000 accounts across a wide variety of vertical markets
- You will implement sales process, forecasting, etc in order to consistently exceed revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques & processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your teams funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity & tenacity to develop & improve how we target & penetrate new vertical markets
- As a leader in the sales organization, you will contribute directly to the success & growth of the company
- Build a team of hunters
What you bring:
- Minimum of 7+ years of successful Enterprise software sales experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of successful Enterprise management experience
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance for the team, especially in a startup environment
- Bring enablement/mentoring process
- Forecasting consistency
- Prefer experience selling applications as opposed to infrastructure
- Understand & use a specific sales methodology
- Deep prospecting experience & methodology
- Experience managing team through Salesforce
What you get:
- A fast-paced & collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching & professional development
- Competitive compensation & opportunity for advancement a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, & snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented & qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, & leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering & celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, & cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkrs commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Franciscos Fair Chance Ordinance.