Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving & investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers & building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, & enjoy life.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority & were looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to join our dynamic Customer Experience team. As a CX, Senior Analyst, you will provide insights & analysis to support the CX team & drive organizational recommendations. When customers have problems, youll investigate & dig deep to communicate potential solutions, identifying trends or patterns, & provide recommendations. You will drive quality & treatment strategies across the team & share Voice of the Customer results organizationally.
As a insights thought leader & a touch point for the entire organization, youll be in a unique position to improve our customers experience by sharing customer & product insights with our product, marketing, & tech teams. If you are passionate about technology, quality, people & problem solving, then this could be the role for you!
What youll do:
- Create & translate complicated analyses into actionable insights & feedback loops across the organization
- Drive quality measurement processes & reporting at representative, organization & larger company level
- Maintain internal tools & recommend new ideas to support Customer & Agent success
- Perform both regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) & ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the CX department
- Build & maintain reports, models, & dashboards around key CX metrics to monitor & improve performance for the CX Team across Zendesk, Excel & Looker
- Work with BPO Partner(s) & Green Dot to provide systematic improvements in NPS, VOC, & other quality & satisfaction efforts
- Be proactive in identifying the cause of end-user, & agent knowledge gaps & escalate training needs
- Support rollout of marketing initiatives & new products with a focus on change management & education
- Direct customer support as required to understand issues & support larger CX team
What we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in an operational or analyst position at a consumer facing company
- Great communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to effectively work well across teams
- A passion for process efficiency & effectiveness
- A passion for solving problems & customer experience
- The desire to educate & help users
- Commitment to going above & beyond
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
*Equity In Stash *Flexible Vacation
*FourFamily-Friendly Medical Plans *TwoDental & One Vision Insurance Plan
*401k * Learning & Development Stipend
*Commuter Benefits *Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
*Employee Referral Bonuses *Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
*Thursday Happy Hours *Catered Lunch on Fridays
*Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.