ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do
- Partner with Territory Management and the logistics Team to conduct wholesale, off-lease & retail inspections of vehicles Conduct vehicle inspections at a variety of locations including dealerships, physical auctions, off site locations & consumer residences.
- Responsible for the completion of vehicle condition inspections & related reporting and/or recordkeeping including but not limited to: (interior/exterior), repair/replacement estimates & related documentation. Identify, & assess structural damage, frame condition, & alignment of vehicle body panels & repairs along with detecting missing parts & mechanical problems.
- Take paint meter readings & perform AMP (Audio Motor Profile) recordings as well as Virtual Lift undercarriage images.
- List inspected wholesale vehicles utilizing ACV Auctions platform for bidding & purchasing.
- Interface regularly with customers to develop strong relationships & ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel to & from dealerships, auctions & consumer homes to inspect & write condition reports & list vehicles to sell on the auction platform.
- Collaborate with Territory Management & Business Development to educate & share information on all ACV available products & services.
- Stay informed with information regarding the ACV products & service improvements, the changing demands of customers, market conditions & implement new business strategy.
- Sign up independent dealerships as buyers to utilize ACV Auctions digital platform.
What you will need
- Incredible Customer Service skills with the ability to understand & exceed customer needs & expectations.
- Preferred to have 1 - 3 years of experience in the automotive field (body, paint & mechanical repair knowledge) with customer service background strongly preferred.
- Problem solving aptitude to meet challenges with resourcefulness & innovative approaches.
- Proven success to work independently with minimal supervision while working in a team environment.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to & from assignments & a valid driver's license.
- Prefer a working knowledge of CRM Tools, web-based applications & automotive inspection tools.
- Able to drive manual & automatic transmission vehicles
- Ability & willingness to work in a variety of conditions (indoor & outdoor) .
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, or kneel, stand for a prolonged period of time with the ability to lift.
- Flexible availability including weekends primarily Saturdays) & ability to be available between the hours of 8am & 6pm with occasional evenings as required by the needs of the business.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career Development & Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.