Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Quality Analyst, you will take a hands-on approach & deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of ingredient quality. In support of the Systems Quality Manager, you will map out & deliver the Quality Systems program at HelloFresh, effectively raising the bar on ingredient quality.
You will ...
- Gain rapid exposure to our US operations, with a focus on quality.
- Own & serve as subject matter expert for all data in the quality division including historical quality SKU performance, pick & pack error rates, ingredient quality error rates.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, & improve current data visualization dashboards on Intelex, Tableau & Google Sheets that support decision-making for executive leaders & quality managers.
- Act as System Administrator for Quality System (modules include: document control, corrective actions, supplier quality, food safety complaints), Intelex.
- Brainstorm innovative ways to reduce distribution center pick & pack errors & improve supplier ingredient quality.
- Construct reports on quality performance, identify opportunities for process improvement, & anticipate supply chain obstacles of evolving future business needs.
- Implement processes to improve Vendor Performance & consistency of ingredient quality.
- Partner with Supplier Quality, Procurement, Operations, Product Operations & other departments to develop SOPs & KPIs that will drive standardization & improvements across all aspects of the company.
- Analytical data-driven, intellectually curious, & consistently seek to understand how things work the way they do & why.
- Passionate excited about the meal-kit industry, quality, supply chain & logistics implications of operating in the food E-Commerce (FoodTech) space.
- Self-starter highly motivated, driven, & able to work effectively both independently & in a team/collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented careful, methodical, & thorough in accomplishing all tasks.
- Dynamic possess a highly advanced skill-set & can frequently adjust & apply it to a fast-pace & constantly changing environment.
- A critical thinkerwho uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree in Food Science, Business, Supply Chain, Statistics, Business or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 4 years relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain, Vendor Management or Food Manufacturing
- 1+ years of analyst experience
- Proficiency with & practical experience using Excel, SQL, as well as strong qualitative & quantitative skills.
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, SQF, GMPs
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.), & Tableau capabilities
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.