At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), were unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the worlds first marketplace of our kind & founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users & more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students & teachers across the world. If you havent heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a passionate, strategic, & analytical Demand Generation Specialist to join our Schools Acquisition Team & help grow our subscription product for schools. Youll drive leads for TpT School Access, our school-wide subscription, leveraging key channels to fill the sales pipeline with school & district leaders. Youll use your background in B2B demand gen to expand referral programs & direct acquisition efforts, while identifying & scaling new acquisition channels. Partnering with Product Marketing, Brand & Content, & Sales, youll execute against the most promising opportunities to fill the sales pipeline.
Because we're a mission-driven company, you'll feel great about your success in this role. You'll be driving significant growth for TpT in a key company initiative, getting teachers paid for their expertise, AND giving more educators the resources they need to teach at their best.
- Identify new lead generation opportunities & build scalable, data-driven campaigns to fill the sales pipeline
- Use A/B testing to improve referral programs, direct acquisition efforts, landing pages, & lead capture forms
- Develop & execute on a roadmap of acquisition tactics on a quarterly basis, working with channel partners
- Run tests across owned & paid digital marketing channels to maximize ROI
- Partner with Sales, Product Marketing, & Brand & Content teams to map & build out customer journeys that drive into the sales pipeline
- Measure & report out on effectiveness of demand gen efforts
- Support additional growth initiatives as needed
Qualities of a successful candidate
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of experience running B2B acquisition programs at a scale that have consistently delivered business results
- Experience generating B2B leads through owned & paid digital marketing channels (eg. email, onsite, search, social, paid media, content)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to understand attribution models, interpret data within the context of the AB testing, & derive insights from data
- Proficiency using data analytics tools like Heap, Google Analytics, Looker, etc. to analyze results & identify new opportunities
- Working knowledge of AB testing, marketing automation, & marketing analytics
- Proven project management skills & ability to lead projects with cross-functional teams
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing projects at varying scales
- Flexible & comfortable with working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passion for our mission & impact-oriented
- Strong understanding of the education industry & teachers
- Advanced Excel, HTML, CSS skills
- Parental leave for both mothers & fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mothers Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.