Were looking for entrepreneurial, product-minded thinkers who can help shape & improve both our customer's experience & the APM program.
Associate Product managers at Asana drive Asanas product strategy & execution, translating customer needs & opportunities into a compelling roadmap & working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity & collaboration. Were defining the Work Management category & inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together & see the larger purpose behind their work.
What youll achieve
- Youll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, & Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, & Marketing to ship great product. Youll take part in every type of product work here from strategy to product to process improvements conceptualizing, launching, & iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
- Rotate between teams & take on company-wide responsibilities.
- Gain mentorship in key skills: how to lead a team, product design, customer research, data analysis, communication, & launching products
- Connect the dots across experiences & teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Share best practices with the product team
- Graduating senior or master's student, willing to start in 2020
- Product Driven: experience thinking about how to create great products/experiences for people via a PM or APM internship, or working closely with product teams, product-focused side project like building an app, being a student entrepreneur, or equivalent
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas & delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, & evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- Communication & collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks & writes with clarity
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.