CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports andvenues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will lead a talent acquisition team & provide direction & best practices for recruiting exceptional talent for both our corporate & field populations. In this role, you will be responsible for employer brand building, process improvements, infrastructure, & growing the capabilities/efficiencies of the team & hiring managers.
This position is a highly visible & critical leadership role, reporting to the Chief People Officer.
What You Will Do:
- Be passionate about Talent Acquisition, leading & managing a fully in-house recruiting team - be an internal & external ambassador for CLEAR
- Understand talent needs to develop strategic hiring/workforce plan
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership & operational assistance to the recruitment team
- Optimize the teams ability to achieve delivery, quality, diversity & cost targets for recruitment & ensure compliance & control of all recruitment activities & processes
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Identify talent on the market & build a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies
- Be prepared to lead by example, searching & selecting top talent to join the company
- Define & communicate Talent Acquisition strategies, including sourcing & acquisition strategies; recruiting tools & processes; talent mapping & systems
- Establish & oversee adherence to recruiting effectiveness metrics & key performance indicators (KPIs) (e.g., number of hires, quality of hire, early turnover, hiring manager satisfaction, pool quality, offer acceptance, bench strength, cost, decrease in agency costs, pipeline development, source of hire, referral rates)
- Design & implement external candidate marketing & proactive recruiting programs & processes that attract, select & retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Establish various tools & resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified & engaged professionals to join the organization
- Develop, gain approval for & manage the Talent Acquisition budget
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience with direct talent acquisition leadership experience, managing a team in a high growth environment. Background in tech recruiting & familiarity with an organization with a field population a plus.
- Proven ability to lead & manage recruiting teams in all phases of Recruitment cycle
- Strong leader with a magnet for talent - You must have managerial experience building amazing teams & supporting their development through ongoing feedback & coaching
- Ability to develop & utilize metrics & analytics to drive recruitment
- Proven ability to set Service Level Agreements in a recruitment environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent project management & organization skills in order to work & lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively & efficiently
- Entrepreneurial & creative solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to think like as an owner'
- A collaborative & cooperative work style; outstanding interpersonal & communication capabilities
- Genuine comfort & effectiveness as both a manager & a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, & a willingness to be as hands-on as required
- Ability to influence without authority; experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Youre a visionary who sees how CLEARs platform will improve both customers' lives & the services that are offered
- Highly organized with the ability to organize others around you