About Betterment At Work:
Betterment At Work is a 401(k) service built from the ground up with the needs of the modern employee in mind. Its selected by employers who want to offer their employees tailored financial advice that will help them create a more secure future. Betterments 401(k) offering is powered by Betterments proprietary, smart technology that automates & optimizes asset allocation to enhance financial wellness. As a fiduciary that is independent of the funds it invests in, Betterment believes that everyone has the fundamental right to expert financial advice. Headquartered in New York City & created by the largest independent online financial advisor, Betterments 401(k) is used by leading employers like Casper & Boxed. For more information, visit www.betterment.com/401k.
401(k) plan administration services provided by Betterment for Business. Investment advice to plans & plan participants provided by Betterment, an SEC registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided to clients of Betterment by Betterment Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer & member FINRA/SIPC. Betterment & Betterment Securities are affiliates of Betterment for Business.
About the Role:
Betterment for Business is rapidly scaling the revenue organization & were looking to bring on an experienced Revenue Enablement Manager, excited to help shape the processes & best practices for our client-facing teams. In this role, you will support the Head of Revenue Operations by owning training strategy, system management & process flow with the goal of improving overall client interaction across sales & post-sales teams. You will work with go-to-market leaders to understand areas for operational improvement, education & in partnership with stakeholders, determine the best tools, methods & materials to accelerate our client-facing teams at each stage of the client journey.
The retirement space is far from stagnant & Betterment is a fast-paced environment. Were looking for a candidate who is excited by the evolution of retirement benefits in the macro environment & can bring that excitement to our clients as we redefine employer benefits.
This role is not remote eligible. We are looking to hire this role based in our NYC office location, where we offer hybrid working conditions.
A Day in the Life:
- Build out an onboarding & continued education program across all client-facing teams, partnering closely with leadership & key stakeholders
- Develop an effective process for our partners (strategic, advisors, affiliate, brokers) with the same types of marketing collateral, product news & engagement with the aim of driving partner referral activity
- Identify gaps & key opportunities for process improvement across pre & post-sale teams to support client acquisition through funding activity.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to design a repeatable, scalable architecture for product competency of the client-facing teams
- Establish enablement as a strategic partner in our GTM strategy by aligning enablement efforts with critical metrics & business outcomes & meticulously track return on investment & impact like growing rep productivity, quota attainment, & ramp times
- Play a key role in providing actionable insights & learnings to marketing organizations, ensuring we are optimizing our messaging & positioning to plans & participants.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, & others to translate streamlining operational overhead & create repeatable processes for our sales & client success teams.
- Take ownership of tech stack, tools & materials as the single-point owner across martech through client management.
- Perform needs analysis & make recommendations on ways to improve the sales process & execute project plans to execute improvements.
What Were Looking For:
- Seasoned professional with experience in learning & development, revenue enablement, sales, go-to-market business operations in B2B SaaS startups
- Project management experience delivering quality product on short timeframes
- High ownership of key business outcomes & performance metrics
- Proven track record of establishing process & organizational change
- Understanding of revenue enablement tools such as Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, DocuSign, Calendly & excitement to learn new systems
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means belonging to a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your well-being, & continuing on a journey of non-stop growth & evolution.
Youll join a Community that Cares:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, & celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, & regular knowledge sharing, all occurring in a remote friendly way.
- Join one or more of our 8 Employee Resource Strategy Groups as a member or an ally, & help us shape Betterments culture & product for years to come.
Youll stay Happy & Healthy:
- We will ensure you're set up & cared for with a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, benefit packages that fit your needs (infertility & World Professional Association for Transgender Health approved benefits available), flexible parental leave, annual gym reimbursements & a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- Youll have unlimited paid personal & vacation days, & a team that cares about your whole life, not just what youre working on.
Youll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills & abilities through Betterment University courses & additional allowance for outside learning.
- As part of a team that values knowledge sharing & transparency you can opt into mentoring & career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, & show & tells.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to email@example.com
What Happens Next?
We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. If we would like to spend more time with you, you will hear from us to arrange next steps. You can expect 3-4 sets of conversations, all remote, with your future colleagues in the weeks following your application.
Throughout the interview process, well look to learn more about your skills, experiences, capabilities, & motivators. Many of our interview questions will be behavioral, aimed at understanding how you might operate here at Betterment. We may ask you to complete a case study exercise or technical assessments, depending on the role, as we aim to collect a robust set of data points throughout the interview process.
On average, it takes us around 2-3 weeks to make a hiring decision, depending on your availability & sense of urgency. As a best practice, we aim to interview at least 3 final round candidates before making a hiring decision.
Please note that were unable to offer individual feedback during the interview process. We usually see 1,000+ applications for open positions, & our hiring team simply doesnt have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback to each candidate.
We recognize that interviewing for a new role is a big deal. We appreciate you giving us consideration as the next step in your career. Our Recruiting Team is here to support & advocate for you through the interview process, so please let us know how we can help.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.