Join the Quality Engineering team at Fandom & work with great people (fans! Star Wars, Twin Peaks, RPG games, you name it!). If the pop culture world is something you enjoy you will have a chance to together with Lore-Team participate in a mission on structuring & classifying all pop culture content & interactions at our core platform. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our Cake team who is taking care of engagement of Fandom users with valuable content & sparking creativity of creators. As a senior member of the Quality Engineering team, you will manage the team who ensure our features & projects are of the highest quality & create the best experience for our users. You will participate in planning & technical execution of team goals as well as communication of technical project status with all key stakeholders through sprint retros & company demos.
You & your team will research, implement & manage CI/CD & test automation infrastructure that will empower your Quality Engineers & the software development teams to deliver product features as quickly as possible.
- Be the standard bearer for transparent communication & collaboration
- Lead the Quality Engineering team to meet key business goals on time with high quality
- Focus your team on best practices & sound testing & automation approaches
- Clarify design & technical requirements
- Drive effective business, technical, & planning discussions
- Clearly communicate goals & project status to your team as well as the rest of the business
- Accelerate growth & development of the team & the team members
- Drive the hiring process for the Quality Engineering team
- Have hands-on QA & automation work
- Drive the research, development, implementation & management of modern test automation & CI/CD infrastructure
- Operate in an environment where you have a direct influence on product & technical decisions
- Work side-by-side with passionate people that have diverse skill sets
- 3+ years of professional experience managing and/or leading QA team(s)
- 5+ years of professional web testing experience
- You are creative, data-driven, resourceful & eager to learn
- You have a desire to make a significant impact & a sense of urgency
- Focused on code quality & automated testing
- Strong leadership, mentoring & coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- A budget for education, training, & conferences
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer