At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. Ops is the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks & fraud. We protect enterprises across the globe including the largest internet platforms from sophisticated bot attacks by verifying the humanity of more than five trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, scrape information, & commit payment fraud. We stop them. White Ops recently received an investment by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division & ClearSky Security to support the companys next phase of growth.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The White Ops Marketing team is responsible for telling & amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks & fraud. As a part of this team, youll work across the organization to gather stories & drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation & build a substantial pipeline for sales.
This role will be the first in-house creative for the White Ops brand. You will live & breathe the brand identity, develop & implement across all channels, assets & customer touch points.
What you'll do;
- Own & foster the White Ops brand & Keep it Human identity across all channels, assets & customer touch points
- Be a customer of every department within the company to ensure best practices & consistent branding across the company
- Understand, articulate, visualize & bring to life sales & marketing information from strategic planners & consultants
- Work from a brief with various creative members, generate ideas that will be laid out & executed on various mediums (presentation slides, print, video or digital)
- Leverage a variety of mediums (e.g. slide presentations, video, print material, 3D props), either independently or in conjunction with freelancers & creative agency
- Leverage interest in social & cultural trends to adapt the communication to various target audiences, from professional to the general public, using the channels relevant to the target
- Effectively use animations, fonts, photographs, builds, charts, graphs, & other visual elements to create presentations with maximal impact;
- Partner with Strategic Planner, Managers, & Principals in the Business Consulting group, working on multiple projects;
- Train others on presentation design best practices.
Who you are;
- You have a portfolio showcasing evidence of strong conception, art direction, presentation & other design work (no hire without portfolio- preferably a website)
- You have the ability to be inspired by the big projects as well as the simplest of tasks
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Graphic Design, Fine Art/Design, Advertising or related field
- 8+ years of experience in presentation design, preferably within a marketing agency, design firm, or other relevant role
- Sophisticated sense of digital design, composition, typography & strong, strategic conceptual skills.
- Be a strong presence in the ideation & concepting process of dynamic, multimedia cross-platform campaigns.
- The ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily digestible visuals
- Proven ability to create powerful photo/illustration moodboards & annotated wireframes/storyboards.
- A talent for assigning, concepting & art directing illustrations & animations.
- Fluent in the full Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Powerpoint, Keynote & Google Slides.
- Have experience designing responsively across mobile, tablet & desktop platforms.
- Self starter with a positive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a candidate who is a problem solver & looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Excellent organization & communication skills, Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand a marketing insight, strategy, & activation plan & translate into a compelling visual with limited guidance
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches & happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.