Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States. The critical role of Senior Manager, FP&A will lead the annual budgeting process, quarterly forecasting, cross-functional analysis & special projects. Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, the role calls for financial consulting & strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, developing key reporting packages, capital expenditure analysis, identifying & tracking key KPIs, developing & tracking our staffing model & other projects requested by senior management.
How youll help us to be successful
Owning & leading the financial planning cycle in collaboration with senior management, including but not limited to:
- Managing the annual budget planning process, assisting in target setting & preparation of the annual financial budget for presentation to senior management
- Generating & automating monthly & quarterly reporting, including executive summary preparation & external reporting documentation for results
- Monitoring budget to actuals & performance indicators, highlighting trends & analyzing causes of unexpected variance, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, operating metrics & capital expenditures
- Establishing clear process mapping for approval routing & invoicing
- Developing & maintaining complex financial models that enable senior management to make informed business & strategy decisions
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze business opportunities & scope new initiatives
- Developing long-term forecasting for the company on an annual basis
- Improving the operating teams understanding of financial statements & budget adherence with thoughtful & transparent analysis.
- Collaborating with operating teams to provide fact-based recommendations that improve profitability, operating efficiency & effectiveness
- Partnering with Accounting team to ensure accurate & timely results
- Supporting strategic business decision-making through financial modeling & analysis for business & product teams, including ad hoc modeling & analysis
What superpowers youll use
- Advanced analytical, Excel, & financial modeling skills
- Strong ability to analyze & interpret financial data & metrics, draw conclusions, & make business recommendations to senior management
- Excellent relationship building skills with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Outstanding organization skills with an ability to take initiative, multi-task, & simultaneously handle a variety of projects & competing priorities
- Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, & drive to succeed
- Humble, roll up your sleeves approach with strong executive presence
Who you are
- 7+ years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Consulting / investment banking & FP&A / corporate finance experience
- Proven history with executive-level communications & creating & tracking budgets
- Systems implementation experience & process mapping skills strongly preferred
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience using Oracle NetSuite, working knowledge of SQL & Python a plus