Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for an exceptional Senior Data analyst to join our growing team! Ideally this person will have a strong background in analysis & technology. This role will focus on metrics surrounding video delivery & user experience.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Help normalize & validate our current metrics, drive implementation of & validate a new spec.
- Use video data insights to directly drive product development
- Work with head of video services to generate reports & dashboards to validate best-in-class video delivery
- Perform data analysis using disparate sources of data to effectively inform stakeholders
- Identify & drive new data requirements across the organization, responsible for gathering requirements & managing end to end data collection implementation
- Take ownership of all recurring report generation for internal & external stakeholders & compliance requirements from Broadcast partners
- 5 years of experience as a Data/BI analyst
- Experience with SQL/RDBMS/Tableau/BigQuery/ML
- Basic understanding of statistics/probability theory
- Basic understanding of video delivery (ie: HLS) & user experience metrics
- Experience with statistical modeling tools like R, Python, pandas/numpy
- Experience in driving business direction with data
- Tableau, Lookr, Amplitude, Jupyter etc.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience with any dynamically or statically typed language
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.