Were looking for a smart & curious individual to join our User Operations team to help teams move work forward faster. The goal of the UO team is to maximise clarity in customers' work & to help them get the most out of Asana. Customers have a strong voice in prioritising our product development, & we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
You will become a product expert in Asana & a savant of productivity. Youll help customers with questions, feature requests, & bug reports, & educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team. Armed with this experience, youll be a liaison between the product team & our customers. Youll provide quantitative & qualitative reports summarising data from support tickets, enriching the product teams context around customer problems.
What youll achieve:
- Technical & pragmatic focus on customer support
- Help User Operations increase efficiency by analysing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, & implementing solutions using tools, integrations, & APIs
- Excellent written & communication skills in English & Spanish
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy & understood
- Natural troubleshooting skills
- Tenacious work ethic & relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer support/service experience
- Strong technical aptitude & interest
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Proficiency with Asana, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Knowledge of iOS & Android mobile platforms
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organisations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognised culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.