Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for an execution-driven Product Operations Manager to lead our member communications operations & play a critical role in our member engagement strategy. Youll be responsible for executing on Mavens member engagement initiatives to drive enrollments & usage of our product through channels like email & push notifications, support Mavens growing virtual class offerings, become our resident expert on content analytics, & more. Strong project management skills are a must-have, as is experience managing member-facing email communications. Prior experience with product operations is a plus.
As a Product Operations Manager at Maven, you will:
- Own all member-facing email operations, from setting up & optimizing content emails & welcome email series to transactional & offboarding emails
- Be responsible for member-facing push notification strategy to drive engagement with product
- Support Mavens Director of Editorial Content on Mavens virtual class offerings, from high-level strategy to day-to-day operation of our classes
- Work closely with client success teams on re-enrollment & re-engagement email initiatives
- Manage ongoing outreach to members via surveys & assessments
- Help inform content strategy by leveraging content engagement data & analytics
Were looking for you to bring:
- 2-4 years of work experience including consumer facing email communications
- Understanding of email & push notification best practices to drive product engagement
- Experience working in an environment with multiple completing deadlines
- Strong project management & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various teams at Maven
- Experience using Braze (or similar platform) for email & push
- Experience building & editing HTML emails
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.