Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp has a growing developer community. We have hundreds of developers that build integrations using Mailchimps APIs. As a Project Manager, you will project manage these new & existing partner integrations. You will work both internally & externally to ensure the scope of the integrations are built to maximize Mailchimp capabilities. You should be an experienced team member who is comfortable learning while also taking the lead on projects & collaborating with Mailchimps Marketing, Design, & Development teams, among others.
What you'll do here:
- You'll work on the development & refinement of integration onboarding & maintenance process between Partner & Mailchimp
- You'll manage new integrations onboarding from development to release/launch - Partner requirements, QA requests, Support onboarding/training, KB content coordination, API, Listing materials, etc
- You'll document business requirements, scope of projects, features, & tasks to execute the project
- You'll set & maintain high level project plans across teams & communicate status to partners & leadership
- You'll define communication, project management & support process for 3rd party developers that work with Mailchimp
- You'll identify requirements & SLAs for 3rd party developers that work with Mailchimp
- You'll manage Integration support Jira board & surface themes to the Product Manager
- You'll work closely with customer support teams to ensure hot tickets impacting large subsets of users are escalated appropriately
- You'll work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in project management (specifically for a Technology/ SaaS company)
- You have demonstrated strong project management skills & have a deep understanding of Product Management principles
- You have the ability tomultitask & work effectively under deadlines while being organized & detail-oriented
- You communicate effectively with external partners & have an understanding of their business needs
- You have experience working with external partners/vendors
- You have proven experience collaborating cross functionally with research, design, engineering, marketing, & ancillary teams to build alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have experience as a lead contributor on cross-functional teams or relevant experience
- You have strong written & interpersonal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.