Peloton's Senior Brand Manager will focus on planning & executing Bike marketing-related activity within Peloton. Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing, he or she will drive integrated Bike marketing campaigns across channels (including but not limited to TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email & Web) with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition. His/her primary responsibilities will include developing & executing acquisition campaign strategy, writing & delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development & managing campaign rollout, optimization. This candidate will also support local market functions including but not limited to budget management, marketing analytics, social copy/creative reviews, brief authoring/submissions & work closely with consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies & internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.)
- Manage external agency on integrated campaign (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production).
- Take ownership of the annual Canada marketing budget, forecasting & tracking marketing spend accordingly
- Partner with performance marketing team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels, including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommentations.
- Work with consumer insights lead to get a deeper understanding of our consumer & develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Partner with other brand managers & cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive & consistent messaging across prospective- & existing-Member marketing.
- 4+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV & Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable & compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile & high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving.We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.