We are an early-stage startup that is accelerating our revenue growth & we are looking for enthusiastic Outbound Account Manager to help drive that growth! Reporting to the Outbound Team Lead, the Outbound Account Manager will be responsible for reaching out to leads who have interacted with B12 in the past! This is a full sales cycle role where you will schedule, hold consultations & bring customers to B12. If you enjoy working with SMBs, closing deals, & working in an open & creative environment, then this is the role for you!
As an Outbound Account Manager you will:
- Close new business via a pipeline of leads who have previously interacted with B12.
- Demonstrate consultative sales skills by understanding a prospective customers website goals & guiding them into the appropriate website package.
- Consistently exceed monthly sales targets.
- Analyze & manage your pipeline to find the best leads
Youd be a good fit if:
- You have 1+ years of sales experience
- You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career & the determination to see those goals through.
- You have demonstrated leadership, problem solving, & analytical ability through work, internships, or outside interests.
- You love setting & achieving your goals in both your personal & professional life.
- You are a lifelong student with a thirst for knowledge & a passion for learning.
- You have a proven track record of executional excellence.
- You have strong communication skills in both verbal & written form.
- You love working with SMBs & helping them achieve their goals
- Were flexible on previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent & interest.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply:
Please provide your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far as well as some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, & B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build & manage beautiful & professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts & clients who receive a high-touch experience & a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, & a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, & more.