NS1 optimizes delivery of the worlds most critical internet & enterprise applications. Only NS1s platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data & grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, & IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, & automated system. NS1s technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency & application performance, reliability, & security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Squarespace, Pandora & The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
As the director of product marketing, you will be the mastermind behind a buyer-centric product messaging strategy & field enablement. You'll bring to life the value customers can achieve with NS1, & help them understand how our unique capabilities are vital to their positive business outcomes. This is an incredible opportunity to have a major impact on the success of our company & work with high-performance product, sales, channel & go-to-market teams.
What youll do:
- Provide thought leadership regarding application deployment & delivery trends & technology ecosystem
- Be the expert on target personas & segments, how customers buy & use our products, & the value they derive from them
- Clearly articulate NS1s position & differentiation within the market; be the expert on competitive capabilities
- Understand & support our sales channels; develop & deliver sales plays & required internal & external tools
- Deliver inspiring & compelling content across various formats including webinars, blogs, website, white papers, sales enablement sessions, partner training & industry events that support the entire buyer journey
- Plan the launches of products & releases of new capabilities, & manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Manage our relationships with industry analysts
- Manage a growing product marketing team
- You are recognized for your strong collaboration skills within cross-functional teams, & your ability to gain consensus
- You have a strong affinity for sales & business development teams, & partner with them to help them succeed.
- You are a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, & a solid writer.
- You have a product marketing leadership experience in B2B software, ideally infrastructure-related, DNS, DHCP & IPAM, application delivery or an adjacent space
- You have strong technical & marketing competency including business & market analysis
- You are a strategic thinker who also rolls up their sleeves to make things happen
- You have at least 10 years in product marketing, marketing, sales or customer facing role.
Nice to have:
- Experience in application deployment & delivery technology.
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours & time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.