Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa & accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa's overall vision to be the best way to pay & be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products & services to people all over the world.
We are looking for looking for a Program Manager with 4-6 years of overall professional experience to join our Accelerated Delivery team. We are responsible for the planning, execution, & delivery, from inception to completion, for programs or projects tied to Product's overall strategy.
As a Program Managerat Visa, you will work across functions & often span office locations & time zones. You will be the connective tissue keeping all stakeholders coordinated on the project's status, milestones & deadlines. If you are eager to learn, a self-starter & want to be part of a team that manages & impacts the future growth of Visa this may be the opportunity for you!
- Execute & deliver projects through completion, including, but not limited to gathering requirements from stakeholders, managing the project schedule, & support your team with communication on the strategy & goals to project stakeholders.
- Support the team with managing initiatives within a project & providing structure throughout the full lifecycle
- Lead a work stream consisting of many different functions driving multiple simultaneous efforts
- Work with variety of stakeholders across functions to manage scope, secure support & resources for execution, & deploy processes that improve day-to-day operations
- Reconcile competing priorities, utilize synergies, align complementary initiatives, & build coalitions among cross-functional partners
- Work through challenges, identify bottlenecks & dependencies, escalate project concerns when necessary & unblock the project team for execution
- Report on status, progress, milestones, deliverables, outcomes, & lessons learned to all applicable parties
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 4-6 years of professional experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven solid presentation, organizational, & documentation skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical aspects of product development
- Proven use of data to drive decision making
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate to executives, peers & diverse functional stakeholders while making an impact
- Ability to think innovatively & provide creative solutions that improve organizational function & enable productivity
- Must be available during regular business hours with flexibility to accommodate global time zones.
- This position may require travel for work up to 10-20% of thetime.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law