The VP, Buyer Strategy & Sales Operations leads a group responsible for executing key strategic initiatives, go-to-market programs, & sales operations activities for the Magnite Buyer Team. Your group will create & launch key strategies & programs, will collaborate on many cross-company initiatives, will manage go-to-market planning & execution for a range of initiatives & programs, & will provide sales support to buyer account teams.
You possess a versatile & well-rounded skill set, including: keen strategic thinking; a strong ability to turn ideas into action; a hands-on leadership style; excellent communication skills; a data-driven mindset; outside-of-the-box thinking; & operate with a sense of urgency. You enjoy solving challenging problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment, & derive satisfaction from making an impact.
- Successfully lead a team that delivers impact across a wide range of initiatives from the strategic to the tactical.
- Conceptualize & fully deliver strategies & programs that accelerate buyer demand, media sales, & adoption of Magnite platform tools & technology.
- Ensure your team successfully manages end-to-end execution of these programs (strategy, design, execution, rollout, post-launch measurement) to ensure that well thought-out strategies materialize into measurable business impact.
- Execute the go-to-market approach for key programs impacting the Buyer Team, including buyer team initiatives, key product launches, & key inventory rollouts. Consistently achieve pre- & post-launch success of the last mile of these initiatives & programs.
- Effectively manage the Sales Operations group in order to support the ongoing & changing needs of the buyer sales & account teams.
- Collaborate extensively with the broader Magnite organization, including: global sales, global account management, publisher, product, & marketing teams; as well as key people on Magnites leadership team.
- Effectively assess the relative priority of programs & opportunities in order to determine their appropriate level of resources, scope, & urgency.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years of related work experience - including experience with RTB/programmatic & digital advertising. Work experience at an agency, DSP or SSP a plus.
- Exceptional strategic & critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated & capable of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills; & effective in client interactions.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills; including the ability to spot trends in large data sets.
- Possess an understanding of online advertising dynamics, trends, & technologies.
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail, proactive prioritization, & delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment