Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are hiring a passionate Senior UX researcher (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Design organization & grow our research team.
At Contentsquare, user researchers are responsible for supporting teams in planning, designing & carrying out continuous research activities to gain a deep understanding of how people use Contentsquare products to inform design choices so that Contentsquare products achieve strategic intent by delivering the right value for the right user.
Also, user research is responsible for sharing, organizing & maintaining user knowledge.
Permanent Contract, position to be filled ASAP.
About the team
We are working on cool projects with caring & smart people. We are currently 15 in our growing Product Design team. Few highlights that we specifically like:
• Designing a UX analytics platform, with a wide range of high level UX problematics to tackle
• Working in a multicultural & passionate team with diverse design approaches
• Collaborating following an organized & agile design process described in our Design Playbook
• Using modern design tools like Figma for mockups & Dovetail for user research
• Learning advanced design techniques like OOUX
• Following the full design process from Problem Definition to Solutionning to Design Delivery, collaborating with other designers, PM, Devs & QA
• Evolving in an environment that promotes fresh management, collaboration & organizational practices inspired from Holacracy model
• Building a full stack Design System standardizing from design tokens to UI elements up to flows & UX writing
Key skills & requirements
• You have 5+ years of experience in practicing User research as your primary skill
• Research skills. You understand & have experience in a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of product life cycles & situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
• Mentorship & collaboration: You believe collaboration is key & you have experience helping team members (designers, PM,…) grow their research skills
• Analysis & synthesis. You can turn research data into clear findings that can be used to make informed decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis to increase consensus & challenge assumptions.
• Research planning: You are autonomous in planning & executing formative as well as summative studies in collaboration with project stakeholders.
• Strategic insight. You understand organizational strategy & objectives. You can align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform design choices & new features propositions.
• User-centric & agile practices. You understand user-centric design practices & know-how to apply them to an agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You can work in an open, iterative & collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
• People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous & organized person.
• You have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
• You are fluent in English (spoken + written).
• You want to contribute to the structuration & industrialization of our research activities.
Nice to have
• You have knowledge of data-heavy products, analytics and/or data visualization.
• You are familiar with psycho-cognitive models & theories
• You have knowledge in accessibility.
• You have experience in using insights repositories such as Dovetail, Aurelius, or Airtable
• You are familiar with Opportunity Solution Tree (OST) framework