Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Support Business Development team in managing portfolio of clients, in all customer relationship related activities, positioning Visa as preferred partner.
- Position Visa as the preferred partner among prospects & clients, through deep understanding of assigned client's strategies, priorities, needs & business processes, to develop business opportunities on the way Visa's products can impact their results; in alignment with industry developments, dynamics & digital trends
- Develop strong relationship with assigned clients, maintaining Visa's image as industry leader
- Design & implement financial models & tracking tools for all contractual obligations related to Client/ Merchant Incentive agreements
- Engage with Fintech & Digital Players ecosystem, to enhance/enrich client's
- Follow up projects & strategies for each of his/her clients, being accountable for results.
- Conduct business with ethics all across the stakeholders.
- Ability to generate innovative creative solutions to unique problems & opportunities encountered in complex, & dynamic environments
- Solid Financial acumen & analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal, collaboration & relationship skills. Drive, enthusiasm & creativity are key attributes. Work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Highly client oriented, Self-motivated, results driven & hands on
- Must demonstrate strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Highly organized with exposure of project / program management
- Bachelor's degree/ preferably MBA degree
- 2-4 years of business experience / preferably in the bankcard/payment industry
- Excellent English & Spanish written & verbal communication
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint required
This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.