As a Associate Content Producer in our specialized content studio, Wander, you are central to successfully translating vision into reality. You bring experience following projects through from ideation to completion to the tableand you understand every step it takes in between to get to the finish line. Just a few minutes with a storyboard, & you can tell who on your team youll need, how long the project will take, & how much its going to cost. Youre on speed dial with your project manager, defining external costs & generating production schedules when needed. The trust youve built within your team allows you to rein in a creative team when necessary, & clients know you as an expert & trusted advisor.
*This role is open to candidates in Alberta & British Columbia.*
- Define production scope, recommend talent, & hire contract crew/vendors.
- Generate & negotiate third party production estimates.
- Define production schedules, set milestones, & track deliverables.
- Provide & promote high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout projects, both within & outside the organization.
- Appropriately represent the agencys business philosophies, protocols, & standards.
- Moderate both the internal & client review processes.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams, including technology, planning, creative, management, & third parties.
- Mentor internal teams through the various intricacies of content creation.
- Cultivate strong relationships within creative teams.
- Manage talent (union) licensing & standard production documentation, including insurance, permits, usage rights, & more.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external partners.
- 2+ years experience with interactive production, preferably in a production company or agency environment. Traditional production experience a plus.
- Experience in a leadership role with a focus on both client-facing & team-management.
- Project management experience preparing budgets, statements of work & production schedules
- Working knowledge of live action shoots.
- Strong knowledge of the interactive space.
- Flawless communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle.
- Ability to manage multiple planned & unplanned project tasks, roles, & responsibilities.
- Skills in mediation, negotiation, & diplomacy.
- Producer portfolio samples along with corresponding project documentations, including SOW, budgets, & project plans required.