Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As the Product Consulting Manager, youll help build & mentor the growing Product Consulting team at Casper. You will champion the vision for Caspers sales team & coach a team of 10-15 product consultants, developing the sales strategy & process within the team, driving individual & team performance, skill building, & delivering motivating feedback to achieve sales objectives. Youre a leader who will need strong leadership & management skills to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Product Consulting team including, but not limited to, individual & team goal setting, coaching to best practices & sales process skills, pipeline development & continual team coaching & training
- Mentor & coach Product Consultants in all phases of the sales process in order to achieve agreed-upon targets & performance metrics
- Oversee goal setting, compensation & incentive programs that motivate the Product Consulting team to achieve sales targets
- Partner with internal Operations Teams (IT, HR, Customer Experience) to identify & implement process improvement opportunities which drive team & individual efficiency & performance
- Partner with Caspers Training functions to define & provide consistent training & development of core skills, including consultative selling, product knowledge, & clienteling
- Build a winning culture with enthusiastic, hands-on leadership & transparent performance management & foster a culture of progressive personal development
- Collect & synthesize customer feedback to share with broader organization & to further refine the sales process
- Implement daily insights collection from product consultants & synthesize for insights share out to Commercial teams & Marketing
- Report to the Vice President, Ecommerce
Our dream candidate...
- 5-7 years experience managing sales teams in a high growth sales/account management environment in Ecommerce, ideally in an omni-channel company
- Track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proven leadership skills with ability to drive change & build a high-performance culture
- Excellent coaching skills: able to teach managers to coach sales skills & process, as well as execute a disciplined coaching process
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong communicator with ability to connect with all levels of staff
- Strong Analytical skills with an ability to dig into the factors affecting sales team performance & identify incremental revenue opportunities
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: resourceful, scrappy, not afraid to take calculated risks
- A people person, with a passion for helping others learn, grow, & develop
- Passionate about Caspers goal of helping people dream their way to better lives
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!