ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Implement & provide ongoing hands-on support for the FanDuel Group hybrid cloud based customer platform & internal corporate environment. Utilize a variety of computing architectures (e.g., cloud (AWS, O365, GCP). Collaborate with developers, staff, IT colleagues, & vendors to identify security requirements, assess available technologies, & recommend solution options. We're looking for a self-starter with highly technical skills in the field.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining & supporting customer facing applications, internal company infrastructure, & 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for implementing & maintaining the security for a large scale customer facing hybrid environment, & internal workplace.
- Work with IPS & various firewalls to secure the environment
- Work with multiple DMZ's to secure data flow between them
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, & professional associations to keep informed of existing & evolving industry standards, technologies, & cyber threats
- Assist in design of enhancements to the hybrid security strategy for identifying & alerting on appropriate event types
- Responsibilities may include Active Directory, Linux, containerized applications in GCP & AWS security
- Identify, evaluate & conduct proof-of-concepts for new technologies & lead development of core architectural components
- Develop business relationships & integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation & support project efforts.
- Mentor information technology organization in understanding & adhering to architecture design standards & guidelines. Promote knowledge sharing within the technical communities
- Foster & maintain good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Manage bug bounty program end to end, confirming issues & getting them fixed
- Security incident response, including supporting the identification & remediation of infrastructure related security incidents.
- Penetration & vulnerability testing
- Design, develop, integrate, & implement security solutions to defend against advanced cyberattacks, hacking & persistent threats
- Maintain, support & improve security architecture
- Be central point of contact for assigned platform/workplace & interface with business, & developers to ensure security.
- Be responsible for all aspects of security & ensure remediation of issues and/or automated methods to inhibit violations of security
- Continuous Improvement
- Move as much of the work as possible to detectors.
- Automate alert collection, prioritization, tasks & processes, periodic audits & controls
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Information Security role of increasing responsibility preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience securing hybrid cloud & containerized applications is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with large, complex networks & systems preferred
- At least one of the following certifications with combined experience: CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, CEH, OSCP
- Python, bash, and/or powershell scripting.
- Knowledge of working with vendor APIs to automate task
- SumoLogic/Splunk query, alerts, & integration capabilities.
- Experience in a hands-on role setting up & supporting hybrid cloud based customer applications, O365, along with and/or CCSK/CCSP.
- Subject matter expert on leading multiple cyber security projects.
- In depth knowledge & understanding of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, & associated best practices for securing internet facing databases as well as communication between the Internet, multiple DMZ's, & cloud based services.
- Hands-on experience administering, securing & working with O365, AWS, & GCP servers, & containerized applications at scale.
- In depth knowledge of cloud security & design of security on large scale applications supporting high throughput dynamic loads.
- Understanding of Database security a plus.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Ideal candidate will have an intimate understanding of technology & be motivated to constantly learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability scanning and/or internal penetration testing.
- PCI/CCPA/PII/GDPR rules, & compliance.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in problem diagnosis & resolution
- Proficiency in multi-tasking & prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills & be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 web application security risks & how to minimize them
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.