DataRobot has an extreme focus on the customer experience. In this unique role, you will channel your passion for Software Development along with your proven industry experience solving Software Development problems to create & maintain a north star for DataRobot products that service Developers all over the world. You are a lead contributor of product direction & go to market strategy serving as the "voice of the Developer.
Simultaneously, you endeavor to bring DataRobots strategic initiatives closely aligned with the Developer community through customer engagement & thought leadership. You will actively participate in user groups, lead feedback sessions & provide content for an active social media presence. In short, you will use your domain knowledge lead both internal teams & the Developer community at large.
- Continually collect, process, & report on feedback from Developers
- Identify & prioritize product opportunities & problems for Developer features
- Validate urgent Developer problems with customer feedback & competitor research
- Create product positioning & journey maps for the Developer role
- Create & manage the voice-of-customer into product roadmap planning
- Build use case scenarios for Developers resulting in problem-based requirements
- Work with marketing, product, & R&D teams to provide consultation & guidance on Developer problems.
- Ensure product launch plans appropriately factor in Developer requirements
- Maintain deep awareness of Developer focused products available in industry
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer with extensive knowledge of modern technical stacks - Python\Java\Go, SQL, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, Cloud Platforms, etc.
- 3 to 4 years in product management, evangelism, or advocacy role
- Fluency in modern development workflows
- Specialized knowledge of the challenges Developers are faced with
- Passionate about user experience design
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across domains
- Ability to communicate well & resolve differences through communication/teaching
- Track record of delivering products & features with an extreme focus on customer experience
- Strong presentation skills & the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)