Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Vice President of Member Support will grow & lead Pelotons global support operations across multiple sites to ensure a seamless & elevated Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has run a world-class support organization & who can motivate & inspire a large team.
This role will report to the SVP of Member Experience, a member of Pelotons senior leadership team.
Plano, Texas with regular travel to New York, London, & partner sites (US & EU)
- Build & lead a large (and rapidly growing) team of Support associates that take tremendous care of our 1.6 million Members
- Evolve the staffing strategy by channel, line of business, & site to minimize Member effort & to optimize for response time & Member satisfaction
- Own & evolve the technology platforms that enable our teams to support our Members, including case management, chat, voice, knowledge base, AI, & CRM platforms
- Manage all relationships with relevant vendors & strategic partners
- Develop a learning & proficiency strategy to ensure that our team & third-party partners meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborate with fellow leaders across Sales & Marketing to ensure clear & consistent messaging for new products, promotions, channels, features, etc.
- Develop & own processes & reporting for the broader organization to ensure that the voice of the Member is shared with & acted upon by key partner functions including Product (hardware & software), Engineering, Quality, Logistics, & Content
- Lead from the front by responding to high-profile & high-impact escalations that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end Member experience
- Plan & execute the expansion of Pelotons Support operations for both new products & new geographic markets
- 5+ years of experience developing & leading a global, multi-site member support (or customer service) organization
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in media or technology
- Proven ability to build, manage, & inspire a diverse global team
- Deep analytic expertise & experience making data-driven decisions
- Robust project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative relationships to drive tangible results
- Self-awareness & openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity & ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 40% of the time
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS & Android as well as most tablets & computers.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) & pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.