ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What are we looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an exceptional Quality Engineer, III to work alongside our Engineering team to solve complex problems within our testing environment. You will design & develop automated testing strategies & build automated testing frameworks. The ideal candidate possesses experience in developing & implementing automation testing frameworks for web apps, native Android & native iOS.
What youll be doing:
- Defining test requirements, test strategies & test designs.
- Collaborating with Developers & Product Owners to formulate test scenarios.
- Designing & building test automation infrastructure.
- Developing & executing automated tests.
- Manage multiple priorities & tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Analyze complex software systems & collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability & quality.
- Build & maintain test automation frameworks for web, mobile & backend systems.
- Maintain test infrastructure stability in production & non production environments.
- Lead test automation efforts for new features.
- Implement new test automation frameworks features with little guidance.
- Increase engineering productivity through designing tools & utilities, decreasing testing effort while increasing test coverage.
What you will need:
- 4+ years experience in software testing.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or proven equivalence.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing & managing people in the testing function for an enterprise software product.
- Have worked as an integral member of the development team collaborating with product, engineering, & other business units by testing & releasing software following agile methods.
- Ability to write & execute unit, functional, integration & regression test scenarios; Familiarity with standards compliance & general principles of usability.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal), attention to detail, extreme organization, problem-solving & time management skills.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks including, but not limited to, Selenium, Appium, TestCafe, & Mocha.
- A familiarity with software languages & SQL knowledge; you can write select statements (including semi-complex joins) to query data at rest in the database or in log files.
- Familiarity with screen capture & other recording solutions to document steps to troubleshoot & reproduce issues identified during testing.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.