ABOUT THE ROLE
Pelotons Production team is looking for an Audio Engineer who can help oversee the mixing & overall quality of Pelotons live & on demand content. The ideal candidate has worked in a live broadcast environment & is proficient with audio hardware & software for processing & mixing. Responsible for overseeing daily audio operations of live streaming & on demand content.
- Work with the Content team to maintain audio quality & best recording practices of live & on demand content.
- Responsible for maintaining audio production equipment, including mixers, mics, receivers & transmitters, amps, speakers, etc.
- Work with the Broadcast Engineer to repair & source audio gear.
- Work with the hardware team to ensure optimal & consistent sound quality across multiple devices.
- Willingness to train & educate staff on audio principles & proper mixing techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of broadcast productions & signal flow with a strong understanding of broadcast audio boards, RF & wired microphones, intercom systems, & how to properly mic talent.
- Experience with audio standards, file formats
- QC live & on demand content
- Ability to work with outside teams to help produce best audio for live events & new programming
- Possess knowledge of industry standard information of audio for broadcast & live events.
- Experience as a live audio engineer required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, troubleshoot & solve problems calmly & quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work flexible hours including nights & weekends as needed
- 5 years of A2 experience