Zola is in search of Creative Operations Manager to join the Creative team. Helping to develop original content for the brand across all mediums, this role will be responsible for owning the creative production process on projects from conception to execution.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication & negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts & timelines, & enjoys working with cross-functional partners, such as the creative, marketing, & merchandising teams. He/she has experience in project management in the creative & digital world & has established & fine tuned processes to ensure that our teams are working on the right projects, & are able to do so efficiently & within the necessary timelines. They will be responsible for helping create & maintain budgets for freelance help, as well as photoshoot needs & help prioritize different campaigns & projects across the different areas that this shared service supports.
- Own the process for creatives to work with each other & the rest of the company, developed in partnership with our creative leadership. Work closely with our creative leads & client partners to define the project scope & objectives for production needs & assign work accordingly, then create & manage clear & measurable tracks of work
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to problem solve & triage issues or concerns as they arise that may delay the project
- Own asset management system & project management platforms
- Provide continuous feedback within the Creative team & with cross functional partners in order to improve our processes by identifying workflows that can be optimized & proactively developing solutions
- Own the Studio budget & Production of Photoshoots both internally & externally; regularly report on the financial status of projects & fiscal ingenuity in the handling of production spend throughout the year
- 4+ years working in a creative project management and/or production capacity, preferably in-house at an e-commerce company or at an agency managing more than one brand
- Experience managing multiple projects at once & allocating creative resources to meet deadlines
- Proactive in developing efficient systems & identifying areas of process optimization
- Experience working on Producing Photoshoots/videos
- Familiarity with creative, & multimedia projects & file formats; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working with various levels of stakeholders, from cross-functional partners to company leadership
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing in order to provide clear direction on projects
- Extremely organized, strategic, motivated, & patient
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/press