Harrys started as a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for people who know they shouldnt have to overpay for great products. Since launching online in the USA in early 2013 we have been blown away by the customers response to our brand. The brands success in the US led to an online UK launch in May 2017, followed by retail launches in both countries to compliment the direct to consumer offering. Today were looking to bring amazing people, like you, aboard to join our growing company to continue disrupting markets!
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from the point of supply to our end customers worldwide. The team is focused on providing the best-in-class omnichannel operations, to advance both Harrys direct-to-consumer business & the retail channels weve partnered with across Europe & North America
About the Role
As a member of the Global Distribution team, you will have the opportunity to work with 3PLs in the UK & Netherlands & own strategic operational relationships with our customers.
Were looking for a Customer Operations, Sr Associate, who will be responsible for all order fulfilment matters for Harry's branded B2B Business. This includes ensuring orders are processed, fulfilled & delivered to our customers.
In the UK, Harrys is growing & its an exciting time to join the business. The distribution & logistics team is constantly looking at ways to improve our existing operations, reduce costs & finding new 3PLs with scalability.
What you will accomplish
- As a valued member of the Distribution Team, you will manage & raise orders accurately as per the retailers request & carry out order amendments where required
- Work with the supply & demand planning team to ensure there are no risk with out of stock issues
- Responsible for managing the operations of an account/product category & customer relationships in cooperation with the retail/specialty team
- Participate in creating customer relationship plans, attend customer meetings & manage communication via emails, phone calls & face to face
- Provide daily activity reports as needed by the business, leadership or other internal teams.
- Manage end to end EDI implementation with our customers & internal teams
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners & drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment & data processing completion
- Project manage new retailer & specialty onboarding from an operational/supply chain perspective
- Partner with multiple internal teams in achieving commercial goals, including Retail, Finance, Brand & Marketing
- Be the main Point of Contact for all retail distribution related issues including & not limited to charge backs, late deliveries.
- Manage all things specialty related including Asos, Net a porter & many more to come...
This Should Describe You
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Advance knowledge in Excel & powerpoint
- Experience of working with ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
- Preferably some experience in an analytical supply chain/operations role, but wed love to hear from candidates with any valuable experience relevant to the role
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal) for internal & external communication & values relationships/teamwork cross-functionally
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, your suppliers & the world around you
- You appreciate a great result quantitatively & qualitatively & celebrate accordingly, but you also recognize a failure & take pride in learning from experience & feedback
- You're humble & understand that contributions to our success as a brand come in all shapes & sizes
- Sense of humour We take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Manger, EU Distribution
- Working in the Global Supply Chain team, including Quality, Sourcing, Logistics, Supply & Demanding Planning.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Brand, Strategy, R&D, Quality, Packaging Development, Retail, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance
- External partners (suppliers, 3PLs)
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.