Iora Health named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company
Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients lives. We are seeking a full time Clinical Social Worker to join our practices in the Houston, TX area. The Clinical Social Worker will serve as a key member of the integrated primary care practice, playing a critical role in serving the behavioral health needs of our patients. The Clinical Social Worker will work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Team Manager, & Director of Behavioral Health.
Iora has a network of primary care practices where we take the time to know our patients as true individuals, & proactively provide the care, support, & inspiration they need to live their best life. Our practices offer smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, & the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team. We are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a better model of health care delivery.
- Co-manage the assessment & treatment of psychiatric concerns, psychosocial issues, & health behavior change through consultation & brief, focused assessment & treatment.
- Provide education & consultation to health coaches & clinicians on the basic principles of brief behavioral interventions & reinforcing their use in medical visits.
- Evaluate crisis situations & employ appropriate interventions.
- Facilitate group-based visits & workshops to holistically address medical & behavioral health needs.
- Improve population health outcomes by ensuring all patients & primary care team members have access to behavioral health expertise.
- Facilitating & overseeing referrals to specialty mental health services & supporting a smooth transition from specialty mental health services to primary care.
- Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Specialist's across Iora Health to improve behavioral health skills company wide.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation & benefits including PTO, CME, Malpractice insurance, 401K & much more.
- Previous experience in an integrated care setting highly desired.
- Must be currently licensed, or license eligible, to practice independently in Texas.(LCSW licensure).
- Preferred: Highest degree in academic concentration (PhD, PsyD or equivalent).
- Required: Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, marriage & family therapy or related field.
- Has excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine & evidence-based treatments for medical & mental health conditions.
- Is highly skilled in cognitive behavioral therapy and/or acceptance & commitment therapy & motivational interviewing.
- Has exceptional capacity to multitask, is flexible, & is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Has strong communication & teaching skills.
- Spanish language fluency highly desired
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.