Dots is a mobile gaming company with three mobile hits so far (Dots, Two Dots, & Dots & Co), & over 100 million installs. Were a growing team of multi-talented people with big plans for more games in the future & were looking to add more dynamic people to the team.
We are searching for a deep analytical thinker with great intuition that can translate product experiences & marketing efforts into business metrics (and vice versa). This role will be part of the product team responsible for pushing initiatives to find new opportunities for audience & revenue growth. Candidates should have a strong interest in data, analyzing human behavior, & be perpetually curious about what can improve the business.
The ideal candidate has strong experience working with large data sets, highly competent with SQL & other data visualization tools, communicates well & has an inherent interest in games. Familiarity with the puzzle & other casual genres, including the systems that power those games, is a strong plus. The person in the role can expect to work very closely with the Product, User Acquisition & Data teams to analyze performance, communicate & evangelize findings, & engage in debate on decisions we will make to grow the business.
This role is full-time & will be based in our NYC office. The team is currently operating on a remote basis until it will be safe to return to the offices.
Understand F2P business models & underlying KPIs
- Conduct quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights that impact revenue, retention, & reach
- Collaborate with the User Acquisition team to identify successful acquisition campaigns & increase efficiency for our marketing spend
- Work with Product/Game teams to analyze new feature impact & state of the business to inform prioritization of features & initiatives that will grow player LTV
- Help design & implement A/B tests to gain valuable insights on player behavior & KPIs
- Create dashboards in tools like Tableau, etc. for stakeholder consumption
- Prepare & present regular updates on metrics & trends
- Highly proficient in SQL & Excel; Proficiency in Python a plus
- Experience with BI tools for creating dashboards & visualizations (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with modern data warehouses
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, & analytical skills with the ability to translate qualitative considerations into quantitative discussions
- Strong prior experience delivering insights to stakeholders
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Good business & product intuition
- A passion & knowledge for video games, particularly mobile free to play titles
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the United States & to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.