BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team to support our teams rapid growth in the coming year. Our team is the core of our success & what makes BlockFi special, & this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. This role reports directly to our Technical Recruiting Lead.
- Partner with Tech Recruiting Lead to refine recruitment processes in accordance with BlockFis best practices
- Develop a diverse candidate pipeline for our backend, infrastructure, & security roles
- Metrics & reporting for assigned roles utilizing our ATS, Greenhouse & Google Sheets
- Act as primary point of contact managing candidate experience throughout their recruitment process
- Collaborate with relative hiring managers to devise hiring strategies on a per-role basis
- Represent BlockFis culture & values during the screening process, as well as in communication to candidates
- 3+ years of experience working as a full-cycle recruiter within a rapidly scaling environment
- Experience working with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily, with authenticity & empathy
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions & process improvements
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi & what were building - familiarity with digital assets a plus
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!