Conductor, a We Company, is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers by providing insights into what people are searching for online.Businesses like Citibank, CVS, & Gap use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @Conductor for more information.
Conductor is looking for an experienced, talented & conceptually minded Senior Designer to join the Creative team. In tandem with the creative department, this role will lead the concepting & design execution for Conductors integrated marketing initiatives across various touch points including presentations, collateral, direct mail, email, social, experiential & morecreating elevated & engaging experiences that position Conductor as a creative leader. The ideal candidate is strategic & innovative with the ability to see the big picture but also has a discerning eye for craft & detail.
This position will report directly to our Senior Brand Manager & work from our headquarters in Midtown, NYC.
What youll do:
- Lead & oversee day-to-day design initiatives for:
- Sales Enablement & Partner Marketing including the creation of PowerPoint decks, one-sheets, & case studies.
- Customer Success Enablement including the creation of Executive presentations, customer onboarding kits, training decks, & design collateral for customer events
- Employee Branding including internal PowerPoint decks, employee on-boarding materials, swag items.
- Tradeshows/events including booth design, printed collateral, email & landing page design.
- Participate in brainstorms with key stakeholders for various Marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring all design work strategically aligns with the project brief & Conductors overall brand identity & positioningworking closely with the Creative & Content teams
- Define an ownable look & feel & establish a scalable visual design system for collateral, deck design & social initiatives.
- Champion attention to detail & review all deliverables with an exacting eye.
- Facilitate effective cross-functional collaboration & communication with teams throughout the companysuch as Content, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Partnerships, as needed.
- Lead conversations with excellent communication skills. Establishing goals & priorities.
- Present work back to key stakeholders, explain difficult design decisions & sell your creative vision.
We're Excited if you have:
- 5+ years experience in design-related field (preferably in B2B/Saas or at a design agency)
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high quality creative
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or a related field
- Exceptional design skills with experience in digital & print
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop)
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- A keen eye for detail & strong knowledge of design principles
- Highly organized & process-oriented
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Learning agility for new concepts & platforms
- The ability to wear many hats & perform other marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Wordpress or a similar CMS
*Please ensure to submit a portfolio with your application*
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.