At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who has a strong background in transportation, fleet management, or comparable experience (e.g. collegiate transit supervisor), to ensure efficient service delivery operations & support vehicle fleet management on the Lyft Bikes & Scooters team in New York. You will work on a team to assure reliability & availability of our bike fleets, as well as overall operational excellence for the program.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Support contract management of existing fleet lease agreements.
- Support the design & implementation of standard operating processes for support vehicle operators.
- Lead on-going support vehicle fleet requirements planning with Lyft Bike & Scooter markets & determining the successful mix of vehicles to meet program goals.
- Lead operational process optimization for redistribution of bicycles & scooters
- Document, refine processes, & conduct training for using operational tools
- Lead quality assurance initiatives across bikeshare systems to ensure optimal operations
- 2 years+ of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year + managing a vehicle fleet
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator & partner, you find win-wins for all parties.
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Strong problem structuring & solving skills
- Ability to travel 30-35%.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.