Appian is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our Digital Marketing group. In this position, you will be a key driver of Appians Digital Marketing Campaigns to increase brand awareness & drive inbound leads. Were looking for a full-stack digital marketer to further Appians growth across our paid-acquisition channels.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting in the planning & execution of new digital demand generation campaigns
- Working directly with our digital marketing agency to ensure campaign deployment, performance & ongoing reporting back to key stakeholders in the broader marketing organization
- Identifying new content for industry campaigns, in partnership with Product Marketers & Campaign Managers
- Setting up tracking URLs, campaign structure, monitoring, & optimizing ad performance
- Supporting the implementation of an Account-Based Marketing Platform for Online Advertising
- Working with Marketing Managers & Designers in the creative development process for campaigns, including: ads, landing pages, social media graphics, website graphics, & landing pages. Ad types can include text ads, banners ads, social media ads, & video ads
- Preparing weekly & monthly performance reports for internal team leads to assess performance
- Collaborating with our EMEA Marketing Organization to support campaigns in the European region
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience working across digital marketing campaigns with a core-focus on paid media across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising & Programmatic Advertising
- Previous experience running lead-generation campaigns for a B2B SaaS Marketing Organization
- Knowledge of best-practice techniques & tactics for ad-campaign optimization
- Familiarity with marketing stack analytics & reporting tools such as Salesforce & Google Analytics & data visualization suites in addition to experience running experimentation using A/B testing platforms
- Certification in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Familiarity with ABM platforms: Metadata.io & 6Sense.com
- A highly-organized & collaborative working style
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.