Customer Success Manager (Italian speaking)
We are seeking a proven Customer Success professional to build, lead & scale a best-in-class Customer Success function to support Zuoras growth ambitions: to be the company to whom the worlds best companies turn to for driving the technology & business transformations necessary to win in the Subscription Economy.
You will build lasting relationships with our most important clients from successful launches to identification of new use cases, & ongoing strategic support that increases satisfaction, maximizes the Zuora experience & ultimately drives revenue retention & growth. We win when our customers win.
As our Customer Success Manager you will manage day-to-day operational & long term strategic business relationships with Zuoras strategic customers. The CSM promotes adoption of Zuoras products & services & positions Zuora to meet the current & future business requirements of our customers. The CSM will also play a critical role in managing customer escalations & proactively communicating upcoming product changes & enhancements. Cultivating key customers as Zuora advocates in the Zuora community & subscription economy is a requirement for this role.
The CSM will have excellent working relationships with other representatives of Zuora who will be active within their account(s). Specifically, a strong collaborative partnership with the Sales, Support, Services & Product teams will be key to this role. The CSM is a positive advocate for the customer within Zuora & will be a professional representative at all times in this post-sale role.
The keys to success in this role are the ability to facilitate work sessions with all levels in a customer organization, troubleshoot to identify gaps between best practice & actual usage of Zuora, & clearly communicate recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Zuora in order to grow their business in the Subscription Economy. Join us & make shift happen!
What youll do & achieve:
- Support customers coming out of implementation & launch & assist with accelerating time to revenue for the customer & Zuora.
- Retain & grow the revenue for existing Zuora customers, owning renewal of customer base & churn target.
- Engage with the regional sales organizations to ensure proper positioning & engagement of Zuoras Customer Success management.
- Partner with sales leadership to build strong processes & engagement frameworks that will ultimately grow Zuora revenue via upsells while providing an ideal customer experience.
- Define operational metrics, objectives & key results for the organization. Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement & communication of these to peers & leadership.
- Standardize CSM customer engagement & measure its impact at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Serve as a key Voice of the Customer internally at Zuora, as well as serve as Executive Sponsor & key business partner for strategic customers.
- Conduct optimization workshops to document business processes, identify opportunities for improvements & gaps in best practices, & create & present recommendations to customers who have deployed Zuora Billing & Revpro.
- Serve as a Zuora business process expert in the Subscription Economy to help customers optimize & grow their business
- Anticipate customer's future needs & requirements by servicing as the customers voice to the entire Zuora organization, including product, marketing, professional services & sales
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Zuora adoption will address their critical needs both immediately and, in the future,
- Trusted Advisor for key business owners & executives including CxOs
- Cultivate relationships with key customer roles from functional owners to senior management
- Proactively communicate platform capabilities & product changes[LR2]
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy & ROI
- Proactively identify where & how Zuora capabilities can deliver incremental business value
- Frequent multi-level communications through executive business reviews, QBRs
- Aligns the customer roadmap to business value, Zuora best practice benchmark data current Zuora capabilities & future product direction.
- Recommend solutions to changing client requirements & emergent problems by carefully identifying & assessing all risks & benefits of possible approaches
- Build account expansion & retention plan with Account Executive with clear objectives, requirements & action plan that delineates roles, responsibilities & target timelines with the aim of driving value within their current contract with Zuora.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of Zuora-related technical issues, including coordination of cross-departmental Zuora resources (e.g., Support, Professional Services engagements)
- Make recommendations & manage communication plans between Zuora & its clients organizations
- Drives adoption through innovation, product demonstration & customer alignment
- Serves as a liaison to other Zuora resources in Product, Services, & Sales, as needed
- Defines & executes a Success Plan addressing conflict along the way
What youll need to be successful:
- 4+ Years in a customer-facing or Customer Success role within an enterprise software or software-as-a-service organisation.
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset & a data-based approach to decision making & assessment
- A passion for Customer Engagement & service mentality
- Proven record of creating & maintaining business partnerships & relationships do-er mentality with a hands-on, passionate, curious, persistent approach & the grit to get things done
- Resourceful & creative troubleshooting skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Excellent oral & written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal & external clients
- Demonstrated effectiveness at facilitating workshops as well as excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- Outstanding presentation development & delivery skills, with the ability to inform, influence & impact all levels of management
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills & the ability to manage multiple tasks & requests
- A high degree of organization, efficiency, urgency & follow through on program planning & execution
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups & to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical & business topics
- Experience working with a cross-functional & geographically dispersed team & customer base.
- Travel up to 40% of the time (including some possible international travel)